Monday 6 November 2023

DL Gingerbread House Card

 


I have matt and layered my DL card with Craft Buddy holographic card and then white stamping card. I die cut the oval elements using a Craft Buddy nesting dies. I stamped the image and sentiment using Craft Buddy stamps. I coloured the image with pens before adding crystals. I added satin ribbon down my card before adding the oval element.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challlenges:

creativefingers #265 - anything goes (2/3)*
classicdesign #10 - anything goes (unlimited)*
12monthsofchristmas #106 - anything goes (2/10)
audsentiments #307 - Christmas and sentiment (1/5)
pearlysparkles #90 - Christmas/Winter (unlimited)*


1 comment:

  1. Love the gingerbread house and beautiful die-cut frame.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete