Friday 3 November 2023

Baby's 1st Christmas Card

 


I have created this card using the Craft Buddy Sparkalicious Cookie alphabet. I stamped the sentiment onto strips of white card. I matt and layered my A4 card with holographic card and then white card. I mounted the strips onto red card before attaching them to my card blank. I also added a few gingerbread men to my card. I coloured the letters. I used Craft Buddy Premier glue to attach the crystals to the stamped elements.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

creativefingers #265 - anything goes (1/3)*
creatalicious #270 - anything goes optional in the forest (3/3)
classicdesign #10 - anything goes (unlimited)*
12monthsofchristmas #106 - anything goes (1/10)
pearlysparkles #90 - Christmas/Winter (unlimited)*



No comments:

Post a Comment