Saturday 3 December 2016

Parchment butterfly birthday card


This is another card for the butterfly and turquoise lover!! I have used my Groovi plates for this project. I have done several layers. The first layer included the butterfly and a circle, I used my semi circle Pergamano tool to go around the circle. I then used my Pergamano scissors to cut a picot edge, well I tried my best!. I did my white work on the butterfly then coloured it with Spectrum Noir pencils. Using the circle and sprig Groovi plates I have made the next layer. I cut a straight edge around this circle with a standard scissors. I did my white work on the leaves and then coloured them with Spectrum Noir pencils. I then die cut a scalloped circle with a Xcut die. The next layer is also made using the circle Groovi plate. The centre of the circle is plain but I have used my semi circle Pergamano tool and scissors as I did on the butterfly layer. In the centre of each of this semi circles on this layer I have embossed a small dot. I used Pergamano glue the first two layers but I used double sided tape on the back of scalloped circle because you cant see it anyway. I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with turquoise card and white embossed card, I embossed the white card with an Embossalicious folder. I shaped the corners of these layers with a Tonic punch. I have cut a turquoise scalloped oval with a Go Kreate die to mount a personalised sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

artisticinspirations #168 - anything goes (unlimited)*
avenue613 #191 = anything goes (6/8)*
pennys #306 - anything goes (2/3)*
brownsugar #227 - anything goes (1/2)*
sunnydaycrafting #25 - anything goes (1 per day)*
audsentiments #169 - anything goes (4/5)*
abitmoretimetocraft #33 - anything goes (2/3)*
craftygalscorner #100 - anything goes (2/2)*
creativecraftcottage #76 - anything goes (2/3)*
throughthecraftroomdoor #5th Dec - anything goes (2/2)*
craftingbydesigns #Dec - anything goes (2/3)*
glitternsparkle #216 - blue and white (unlimited)*
inspirationdestination #113 - anything goes (unlimited)*
ooh-la-la-creations #218 - birthday celebrations*
petallu #27 - anything goes (1/3)*
craftingmusketeers #44 - anything goes (1/1)*
tuesdaytaggers - layer it up (2/5)*
colourcrazy #27 - anything goes (1/2)*
pdelinkyparty #149 - anything goes (1 per day)*
simplypapercraftsforalloccasions #42 - anything goes (1/3)*
trimmiescraft #392 - colour combo (1/5)*
cardmania #87 - anything goes (2/5)*
citycrafter #340 - garden bliss*
die-cut-divas - layers or layer it (1/4)*
cardsgalore #36 - anything goes (2/3)*
creatalicious #104 - anything goes option traditional christmas colours (unlimited)*

16 comments:

  1. How lovely and the embossing so enhances your card.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project! Thank you for joining Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling creation! Thank you for sharing at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs, Mary (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage
    Gr. Anneke dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card,
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love parchment craft it is just so elegant. This is incredibly stlyish with the colour combination,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card thanks for joining craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card. Love the white and turquoise. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty, and my favourite colour too! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes December Challenge. Good luck!
    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card I love the colors and layers! Thanks for joining us Die Cut Diva's.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the color combo! So feminine and elegant. The embossed background gives just the right touch of texture.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional traditional Christmas Colours” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete