Wednesday 14 December 2016

Noel Christmas Card


I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with red and white embossed card. I embossed the white card with a Crafts Too embossing folder. I rounded the edges of the card and  the layers with a punch. I die cut the scalloped circle with a Xcut die from a nesting set. I have cut the white circle with a Tonic die. I have die cut the wreath with a Sizzix die. I cut several wreaths to build up layers for a realistic look. I die cut the poinsettia with Tattered Lace dies and the Noel with a Tonic die. I assembled the layers with double sided tape, I assembled the wreath with mini foam pads and the added the poinsettia with PVA. I completed my card with Tonic Nuvo drops. Red on the wreath for "berries" and gold on the embossing

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

artisticinspirations #169 - anything goes (unlimited)*
avenue613 #192 - anything goes optional holiday happiness (7/8)*
pdelinkyparty #150 -  all card (1 per day)*
craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2 #Dec - anything goes (unlimited)*
tuesdaytaggers - celebrate (5/5)*
scrapping4fun #80 - Christmas (4/4)*
craftyourpassion #342 - anything goes (3/3)
craftingfromtheheart #140 - anything goes (/3)*
craftysentiments - anything goes (2/3)*
createsandmakes #6 - anything goes option use red,green and gold (2/3)*
throughthecraftroomdoor - anything goes (2/2)*
glitternsparkle #218 - anything goes (2/3)*
alphabet - u for use something red*
sunnydaycrafting #27 - anything goes (1 per day)*
pinkgem #184 - anything christmas goes (unlimited)*


11 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card, I love the embossed background and the dies you used! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely Christmas card with fabulous details and a great embossed background! Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday. Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful. I love the simplicity! Really makes the wreath stand out. Thanks for joining us at CYP!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing and perfect for our challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy! Jackie DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. I love the embossed background. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. great use of several dies. just goes to show that mixing brands really works. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - love those traditional colours! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Love that embossed background! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Christmas card
    Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete