Friday 30 December 2016

Birthday card for footballer



I have made this card for one of my sons school mats who plays football for one of our local clubs.

I have printed an image of the club badge and die cut it with a Tonic die. I have die cut elements to pick out the colours from the badge. The yellow has been cut with a Tonic trellis die, I placed the badge on this. I matt and layered my card with red and white card. I attached a band of red card with striped ribbon down my card. I die cut the 14 with Marianne dies and attached them to the bottom corner. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a presscut die and cut the next size in blue to mount my sentiment. I cut the trophy with a Marianne die using mirror card for a realistic look. I completed my card with die cut football boots

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

creatalicious #106 - anything goes (unlimited)*
creativecraftcottage #78 - anything goes (3/3)*
petallu #28 - anything goes (3/3)*
pennys #309 - anything goes (3/3)*
inspirationdestination #118 - anything goes (unlimited)*
thecraftyaddicts #31 -anything goes (3/3)*
createsandmakes #7 - anything goes (2/3)*
creativeinspirations #265 - anything goes option sketch*
wordartwednesday #262 - anything goes (2/5)*
crazy #238 - anything goes (2/4)*
pdelinkyparty #153 - anything goes (1 per day)*
4craftychicks #331 - anything goes*
trimmiescraft #396 - anything goes (1/5)*



8 comments:

  1. Brilliant card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card for a young footballer! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure the footballer will love your card. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the design. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, he will be proud to receive this, thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice job on this project. Thank you for sharing it with us at the PDE LInky Party Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional Happy New Year / Wishes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete