Wednesday 28 December 2016

50th Birthday Card

Back to crafting and blogging today after the Christmas holiday.

I had an order for a 50th birthday card so had to get back to it


I have used a 8x8in white card and cut the side of the card with the Tonic Studios Entwining Trellis Radiant Roselily die. I matt and layered the card with purple and white card, I cut the edge of the purple and white card with the edge cutting die from the Tonic Trellis die. I embossed the white card with a Tattered Lace embossing folder. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Go Kreate scalloped oval die, I layered it on a purple scalloped oval, cut with the next size in the nesting set. I cut the flowers from the Tonic set in purple card and added them to my card. I added flat backed pearls to embellish my card. I cut the ovals again for the inside of the card and added "50th" cut with Tattered Lace dies.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

creatalicious #105 - anything goes optional Christmas (unlimited)*
throughthecraftroomdoor - anything goes (1/2)*
creativecraftcottage #78 - anything goes (2/3)*
petallu #28 - anything goes (2/3)*
pennys #309 - anything goes (2/3)*
abitmoretimetocraft #34 - anything goes (2/3)*
inspirationdestination #218 - anything goes (unlimited)*
thecraftyaddicts #31 - anything goes/let it snow (2/3)*
createsandmakes #7 - anything goes (1/3)*
creativeinspirations #265 - anything goes option sketch*
wordartwednesday #262 - anything goes (1/5)*
crazy #238 - everything goes (1/4)*
pileiton #123 - celebrations (unlimited)*
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #48 - anything goes (2/3)*




13 comments:

  1. A fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is lovely, so delicate looking.
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
    Jean DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous design . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the flowery edge done up like that. I also love the flat back pearls. It just adds such a lovely touch. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the border! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about this! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Creatalicious Challenges "Anything Goes with optional Christmas" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, Creatalicious DT
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I love these dies. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On and hope to see your projects in 2017 too. Happy New Year. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful design. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the side on this card. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Good luck.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at CCC Challenge
    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Creative Craft Cottage Challenge
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
    http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely, intricate design. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional Christmas” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete