Friday 6 October 2023

Motorbike 21st Birthday Card

 


I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with kraft card, red card and then white card.  I have used a page from a Hunkydory book. I mounted the image onto red and kraft card before attaching it to my card blank. I printed the birthday sentiment and die cut it with a die from a nesting set from The Works, I mounted the sentiment onto kraft and red layers cut with larger dies from the nesting set. I die cut the numbers using Marianne die and added them to the die cut shape I cut using a Crafters Companion die before attaching them to my card blank.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

avenue613 #October 2023 - anything goes (4/8)
die-cut-divas #Oct - layer a die cut over another die cut (4/4)
pennys #556 - anything goes (2/3)
movingalongwiththetimes #159 - anything goes (2/5)*


3 comments:

  1. Great masculine card

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done!! Thanks for joining in the fun this October at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card, Beckie! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete