Monday 16 October 2023

40th Birthday Card

 


I have matt and layered my white A4 card with navy card and purple holographic card. I die cut the both and glasses with die from a Tonic set. I used Crafters Companion numbers to add to the banner which I cut with Sue Wilson dies. I stamped the "Est." and die cut it with a die from a nesting set from The Works. I used a Crafters Companion die to cut the element for the personalised sentiment. I completed my card with flowers which I cut with a punch and added flat backed pearls to them.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

avenue613 #Oct 2023 - anything goes (7/8)
pennys #557 - anything goes (3/3)*
movingalongwiththetimes #159 - anything goes (5/5)*
wordartwednesday #617 - anything goes (3/5)*

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Thanks for sharing over at 613 Avenue Create this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    AAA Birthday DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Mix it up DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete