Wednesday 4 October 2023

Anniversary Exploding Box

 


I have used Crafters Companion Exploding box dies to make this creation. I die cut the box sides in white card. I drew on the pink metallic cut using the inside of the die, drawing on the inside allowed slightly smaller panels so it left a border like you do when you matt and layer your projects. I added the die cuts. I printed personalised sentiments which I cut with a die from a nesting set from The Works. I added the teddy with hot glue. I bought the teddy from a local floristry supplies. 

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #615 - anything goes (4/5)*
allsorts #748 - anything goes (3/3)
pennys #556 - anything goes (3/3)
avenue613 #Oct - anything goes (2/8)
cardsgalore #116 - anything goes (2/3)*
pinkgem #120 - anything goes
dreamvalley #301 - occasion other than birthday (2/3)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #215 - anything goes (2/3)*
die-cut-divas #October - layer a die cut over another die cut (2/4)
pearlysparkles #89 - let's go cute (unlimited)

8 comments:

  1. A sweet exploding box, many thanks for sharing at this weeks Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card design
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to have a die to create this exploding box - I'd not seen one before, love it! Love what you did with it too, including all the die cuts you used to decorate! Thanks for sharing at Die Cut Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty exploding box fab colours I love the shape of the corners, thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous exploding box and thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great exploding box, what a lovely surprised when the box is opened. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable and that cute bear is a great fun surprise. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete