Monday 5 June 2023

Forever Card

 


I have used a large Tonic die set to create this card. I
 
I have used an 8x8in white card blank. I die cut the frame element in pink mirror card. I die cut the decorative elements from the die set using kraft card and pink card.  I completed my project with some flat backed gems. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

allsorts #731 - use your dies (1/3)
pennys #547 - anything goes using paper (1/3)*
cardsgalore #112 - anything goes (1/3)*
creativefingers #256 - anything goes (1/3)*
useyourstuff #485 - anything goes*
classicdesign #June - anything goes (unlimited)
asyoulikeit #1st June - favourite: pastel or bright and why/bright is cheerful (1/3)
avenue613 #June 2023 - anything goes (1/8)


7 comments:

  1. A prettyily designed card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week and using the dies option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the layout of the design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week and choosing to use the Dies option. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for supporting my theme at Allsorts this week with this beautiful card and it's also perfectly pastel for AYLI too. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great layout and lovely choice of materials and colours too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the paper choice as it goes so well with the theme. Thanks for sharing with us at Use your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulously bright card, thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kraft and pink looks so good together, beautiful die cuts and fab pink mirror details. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore #112 Challenge.

    ReplyDelete