Monday 26 June 2023

Poinsettia Stamp Christmas Card

 


I have been busy making projects with the new stamps by Craft Buddy

I have used stamps from the Poinsettia Garland stamp set.

I stamped the images onto white card. I coloured them with pens and then added the Craft Buddy Magic Glue. I added crystals to the design. I matt and layered my 7x7in white card with red card and then the white card with stamped design. 

I completed my card with satin ribbon

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

allsorts #734 - anything goes/bunch of flowers (1/3)*
pennys #549 - anything goes (1/3)*
cardsgalore #112 - anything goes (2/3)*
creativefingers #257 - anything goes (1/3)*
classicdesign #6 - anything goes (unlimited)*
asyoulikeit#15th June - favourite non birthday/ I can create lots of different creations for numerous people at Christmas (1/3)*
abcchristmas #L for lots of layers (unlimited)*
avenue613 #June 2023 - anything goes (2/8)*


10 comments:

  1. What a fascinating textural finish, it's lovely, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Beckie, I love the texture on the poinsettias. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous festive card. Great textures and images.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore June Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card love that texture and thanks for joining us at 613 Ave Create hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Penny's Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome design Beckie! I'm so glad you could join us at 613 The Avenue Create!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable et élégante création Beckie, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Challenge, biz

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool! Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete