Wednesday 10 May 2023

Sister Birthday Card

 


I have covered my scalloped edge 8x8in white card with holographic card from Craft Buddy

I die cut the bottle and glasses using dies from a Tonic set. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a die from a set from Craft Buddy. I used a die set to create the element used for the sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

allsorts #727 - April showers bring May flowers optional anything goes (3/3)*
pennys #546 - anything goes (1/3)*
cardsgalore #111 - anything goes (3/3)*


4 comments:

  1. Such fabulous dies and gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of your dies to make this wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous shiny card. Lovely arrangement with the die-cuts.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete