Saturday 29 April 2023

Stencilled Flower Card

 


I have used a stencil set from Craft Buddy to create my image.

I matt and layered my scalloped edge 7x7in white card with red card, holographic card and then white card.

I die cut the elements using a nesting die set from Craft Buddy. I assembled the die cuts using foam tape. I cut the image using a die from the set. 

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

fabnfunky #571 - May flowers (unlimited)*
creativeinspirations #April - anything goes*
creativefingers #253 - anything goes (3/3)*
pennys #545 - anything goes (3/3)*
allsorts #726  - anything goes option one for the girls (1/3)*
throughthepurplehaze #April - for the girls (3/3)*
makemymonday #199 - flowers (3/3)*
useyourstuff #482 - layers*
crafterscafe #296 - Easter and/or flowers (3/5)*


5 comments:

  1. The whole circle arrangement is very pleasing on the eye, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful use of the dies to showcase the gorgeous stencilling. Thanks so much for taking part at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so pretty, what lovely layers. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete