Thursday 6 April 2023

Baby Shower Favours

 




I bought the box from Dunelm. I decorated the box with lace and satin ribbon. I printed the personalised element and mounted it onto blue card and completed this element with die cuts from Crafters Companion die with satin ribbon threaded through  them. I bought the shower puffs from Home Bargains. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a die from a nesting set from The Works. I added the die cut sentiment to a slightly larger blue die cut. I used a punch to create a hole on this element. I used satin ribbon to attached the sentiment to the puff.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

avenue613 #April - anything goes optional stencil (4/8)* Top Rocker
classicdesign #4 - anything goes (unlimited)
wordartwednesday #589 - anything goes (4/5)*
getcreative #120 - Springtime blues (3/5)
fabnfunky #570 - use die cuts (unlimited)*
creativespirations #April - anything goes*






4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful box of baby shower gifts. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said last month, a really clever idea for a shower present. Thanks for sharing it with us AGAIN this month at 613 The Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is clever and perfect for the shower. Thanks for joining us at avenue613-blog.com. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni Cuttino, 613 Avenue Create , DT Coordinator
    613 Avenue Create ,Challenge Blog
    chasingthedream, My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure this beautiful gift was greatly appreciated!
    Thanks for accepting our play date at 613 Avenue Create !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete