Friday 28 April 2023

Butterfly Crystal Art Card

 


I have made this card using stamps from Craft Buddy to create Crystal Art. 

I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with gold holographic card, and kraft card. I stamped the images onto white card and then used the Magic Glue to attach the crystals. I cut this to size and added it to my card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

fabnfunky #571  - May flowers (unlimited)*
creativeinspirations #April - anything goes* Top 3
creativefingers #253 - anything goes (2/3)*
avenue613 #April - anything goes option stencil (6/8)
pennys #545 - anything goes (2/3)*
throughthepurplehaze #April - for the girls (2/3)*
makemymonday #199 - flowers (2/3)*
useyourstuff #482 - layers*
crafterscafe #296 - Easter and/or flowers (2/5)*



4 comments:

  1. Lovely Beckie! Thanks for sharing it with us at 613 The Avenue Create! So glad you came to play on our street!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thank you for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog.
    Kisses, Karolina Scraffky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog.
    Kisses, Karolina Scraffky

    ReplyDelete