Thursday 2 February 2023

New Baby Boy Memory Book

 



I have added another page into my book. I made this an opening page. I cut two page elements. I folded one of  pages on the score line then allowed for a glue tap to attach it to my page in the book, I attached small magnets between the page and the blue card to create a magnetic closure. I die cut the small ovals with dies from a Presscut nesting set. I printed the wording to be included in these ovals. I die cut the image from Stamperia paper using the same nesting die set. I added the blue card to the front of this page after cutting a curve again using an oval die. I mounted the image then added that to the front too. I die cut the dummy using a Tonic die. I used parchment to cut the teat for an authentic finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment