Friday 24 February 2023

Badge for Baby Shower

 


I have made this badge using a die cut made with a Crafters Companion Circle Ribbon Frame.

I glued two of  the die cuts together for strength and a neat finish. I added the circle die cut and the sentiment on the front of the badge. I added blue satin ribbon through the die cut. I completed the badge with a brooch pin on the back which I attached this with hot glue. 

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

avenue613 #Feb - anything goes (2/8)*
classicdesign #2 - anything goes (unlimited)*
pearlysparkles #81 - anything goes (unlimited)*
cardsgalore #108 - anything goes (2/3)*
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #200 - anything goes (1/3)*
wordartwednesday #583 - anything goes (1/5)*
creativefingers #249 - anything goes (1/3)*
craftycalendar #February - add ribbon (1/3)*
pennys #540 - anything goes (1/3)*




3 comments:

  1. What a great idea to make this beautiful baby shower badge. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous baby card Beckie! Love the design. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Pearly Sparkles Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://pearlysparkleschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete