Tuesday 28 December 2021

Christmas Tree Decoration for Beauty Salon

 





My young niece is celebrating her first Christmas in her new salon. I made this for her salon Christmas tree. I printed a picture of her salon logo and added it to the MDF bauble. I die cut the "Christmas at" in pink card and added that to the bauble I added the heart trim around the bauble and completed it with satin ribbon

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

classicdesign #12 - anything goes (unlimited)*
abitmoretimetocraft #Dec/Jan - anything goes (unlimited)
kraftychicks #591 - all occasions (unlimited)*
girlzcreativecrafts #20 - Christmas (unlimited)*


3 comments:

  1. What a clever and pretty way to incorporate Christmas and the salon into an ornament! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice.
    Thanks for sharing it at Girlz Creative Crafts.
    Nicolette DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. leuke hanger
    bedankt voor het meedoen aan onze challenge
    groetjes jolanda bongers
    Dt girls creative crafts

    ReplyDelete