Wednesday 29 December 2021

1st Christmas Tree Decoration

 


This decoration is always popular. I have covered an MDF bauble with spotty card. I added the small pom poms around on the edge. I attached the heart trim around the front and back. I die cut the gingerbread girl with a Cheery Lynn die. I cut it in Kraft card and added coloured card behind the eyes and buttons before attaching it to my bauble. The sentiment is cut with die from The Works and the number is cut with a Tattered Lace die

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

abitmoretimetocraft #Dec/Jan - anything goes (unlimited)
girlzcreativecrafts #20 - Christmas (unlimited)*
wordartwednesday #523 - Christmas (5/5)*


1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet ornament - I am into Gingerbread stuff - thanks for linking up at WAW

    ReplyDelete