Thursday 21 March 2024

Easter Card

 


I wanted to make simple Easter cards for children to copy as an activity.

I have covered my scalloped edge card with yellow card. I used die cut elements to create the bunny. I assembled the shapes then added the eyes and used pens to create the detail on the bunny. I printed and die cut the sentiment and then attached it to my card. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #639 - anything goes (2/5)
creativefingers #273 - anything goes (2/3)
avenue613 #March - anything goes (3/8)
cardsgalorec #121 - anything goes (1/3)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #226 - anything goes (1/5)
lovetocraft #79 - anything goes (3/8)

3 comments:

  1. A delightfully cute card. The bunny is gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beckie, it's adorable. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so perfect for your need, and adorable as well! Thanks for sharing on 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete