Thursday 28 December 2023

Wedding Exploding Box

 


I have used a Crafters Companion die set to create this box. I cut the elements in white card. I covered the panels using navy card. I traced inside the die to create the shape for the corners and cut with scissors. By tracing inside the die it allows for the white border like the other panels. I printed personalised sentiments and die cut them. I cut strips of white card and small white circles. I cut small slits into the card along the length on both sides, this creates glue flaps. I attached the white circle die cut. I used the technique to make two sizes to create tiers for a cake. I decorated the cake with lace, ribbon and paper flowers. I attached the cake to the centre of my box with hot glue I added die cuts to decorate the inside of the box. I attached personalised details onto the lid of the box and completed this with ribbon

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

classicdesign #12 - anything goes (unlimited)*
wordartwednesday #625 - anything goes (2/5)

No comments:

Post a Comment