Saturday 20 January 2024

Personalised Birthday Card

 


This is a personalised card for my son to send to a friend. I printed the pictures and sentiments. I covered my 7x7in card with red card. I Mounted the images onto card before adding to my card blank. I completed my card with the die cut sentiments.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

classicdesign #01-2024 - anything goes optional twist/blue & white (unlimited)
wordartwednesday #631 - anything goes (1/5)
pennys #563 - anything goes (1/3)
creativefingers #269 - anything goes (1/3)
lilredwagon #739 - sentimentally yours
allsorts #764 - anything goes optional January blues (1/3)



6 comments:

  1. Awesome personalized card, with a terrific color!! Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super personalised card fab detail thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card! Personalized cards are always special. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for sharing this fab male themed card with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous and very striking personalized card - love it. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful male birthday card. I hope he appreciated it. Thanks for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete