Thursday 14 December 2023

Thank you at Christmas time card

 


I wanted to make a Christmas card with a thank you sentiment.

I have matt and layered my 7x7inch white card with red and gold holographic card. 

I cut the white card to size and then used a Crafters Companion die to cut the sentiment at an angle.

I attached the white card to my card blank. I paper pieced the sentiment with the red holographic card. I die cut the poinsettia using Tattered Lace dies. I assembled the poinsettia and completed them with a flat backed pearl. I added the poinsettia to my card. I die cut the Christmas sentiment and added it to ovals which I cut the Presscut dies before attaching it to my card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

classicdesign  #12 - anything goes (unlimited)
wordartwednesday #625 - anything goes (1/5)
pennys #561 - anything goes (1/3)*
creativefinger #267 - anything goes (2/3)
lilredwagon #735 - Merry Christmas*
dreamvalley #306 - anything goes (2/3)*
dragonflydreams #December - Christmas (2/3)*
12monthsofchristmaslinkup #107 - anything goes Christmas (1/10)





4 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea for a thankyou Christmas card..gorgeous, Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the red and gold.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas thank you card. Traditional red and gold are still very popular. thank you for sharing over at Penny's challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete