Wednesday 6 September 2023

Train Card

 


I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with navy card and then holographic card from Craft Buddy

I stamped the train, numbers and letters with Craft Buddy stamps. I coloured the stamped elements with pens and then added the Craft Buddy magic glue so I could add crystals. I added lace and satin ribbon across the card  I cut the stamped elements to size and mounted them onto navy card before adding to my card blank. 

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #611 - anything goes (3/10)
craftycalendar #September - anything goes (3/3)
classicdesign #9 - anything goes (unlimited)
avenue613 #September 2023 - purely anything goes (3/8)
allsorts #744 - anything goes (3/3)
pennys #554 - anything goes (3/3)
pearlysparkles #88 - Pink/Pearls/Sparkle (unlimited)*


6 comments:

  1. Something very different in the tone on tone colours, many thanks for sharing another card with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, it must have taken you ages to add all the crystals. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got some spare crystals from a painting I did -never thought to use them with stamps. I might give it a try. Yours looks so effective. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, the crystals really make it something special. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. :ovely card. Sweet. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. https://avenue613.blogspot.com/ Hope to see your pretty art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - those crystals look amazing.

    Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete