Sunday 3 September 2023

Lily's 13th Birthday Card

 


I have made this personalised card for my Niece who is 13 today.

I matt and layered my 8x8in white card with red mirror card and then black and white dotty paper. 

I added satin ribbon across my card. I have used an image from a Hunkydory book on my card. I mounted the image onto red mirror card before attaching it to my card blank. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it and mounted it onto a larger black die cut before attaching it to my card. I die cut the "13" with Tattered Lace dies and added them to a die cut shape and then added it to a slightly larger black die cut before attaching it my card. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #611 - anything goes (1/10)
craftycalendar #Sept - anything goes (1/3)
pinkgem #8 - anything goes
creativefingers #260 - anything goes (3/3)
classicdesign #9 - anything goes (1/3)
pennys #554 - anything goes (1/3)
avenue613 #September 2023 - purely anything goes (1/8)
allsorts #744 - anything goes (1/3)



5 comments:

  1. Such a fun card for a teen Beckie! Love those colorful shoes. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a perfect card for a 13 year old girl, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is spot on for a 13 year old. What a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card for a young lady. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete