Saturday 30 September 2023

Bauble Christmas Card

 


A Christmas card I have made using dies from the Craft Buddy 3D decoration dies. The corners are made using the Christmas tree die. I die cut two of the Christmas trees in purple holographic card. I cut each of these Christmas trees in half. I stamped the sentiment using a Craft Buddy stamp which I then die cut with a Craft Buddy die set.  I started to assemble my card by matt and layering with purple and silver holographic card and then white card. I added the die cuts to my card. I then die cut the bauble and added it to my card before paper piecing it. Finally I added silver ribbon to the bauble.  

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #615 - anything goes (2/5)*
allsorts #748 - anything goes (1/3)*
pennys #556 - anything goes (2/3)*
craftycatzweekly #652 - anything goes option spots or stripes (2/3)*


5 comments:

  1. An elegant Christmas card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful festive card love the dies and the colours thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for joining in our Anything Goes option at Allsorts this week with your lovely Christmas card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. the corner dies are a real inspiration lol, what a great card, thank you for sharing at Ctafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to try the cutting in half method for my cards. Always looking for corner designs. Thank you for sharing over at Penny's challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete