Tuesday 2 May 2023

Thinking Of You Card

 


I have made this card using the Inky Blooms Stencil Set from Craft Buddy

I have matt and layered my card with holographic card  and then white card. I attached the stencilled image to holographic card before attaching it to my card. I printed the sentiment and die cut it with a die from a Craft Buddy nesting set I added the decorative element which I cut with another die from the nesting set. 

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

allsorts #726 - anything goes option one for the girls (3/3)*
crafterscafe #296 - Easter and/or flowers (4/5)*
makemymonday #Flowers (3/3) Top 5
cardsgalore #111 - anything goes (1/3)*




4 comments:

  1. The stencil has created a lovely floral card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely stencil and the holographic mats really add some pizzazz!! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pink flowers and love the metallic shine. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #111.

    ReplyDelete