Tuesday 9 May 2023

Daughter Birthday Card

 


I have used an 8x8in white scalloped edge card blank. I matt and layered the card with pink mirror card and then black and white spotty card. I added lace and ribbon across my card. I have used an image from a Hunkydory book, I mounted the image onto pink mirror card before attaching it to my card blank. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a die from a Spellbinders nesting set. I added the sentiment onto a slightly larger die cut before attaching it to my card. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

allsorts #727 - anything goes option April showers bring May flowers (2/3)*


2 comments:

  1. A lovely feminine image and pretty card which I'm sure your daughter will love, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and using the Showers/Flowers option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty, feminine card. Lovely image and colours too. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete