Thursday 4 May 2023

Stencilled Butterfly Card

 


I have used a stencil set from Craft Buddy to make this  project.

The image is created with a set of 4 stencils.

I have used various colours of ink to create the detail. I have used Crystal Art stamps to create the detail on the edges of my design. I matt and layered my card with holographic card and then the white card with the image

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

fabnfunky #572 - things with wings (unlimited)*
throughthepurplehaze #204 - colour palette (1/3)
creativefingers #254 - anything goes (1/3)*
cardsgalore #111 - anything goes (2/3)*




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous work with the nested stencils. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete