Wednesday 5 June 2024

Sapphire Wedding Anniversary Card

 


I have made an 8x8in white easel card. I matt and layered the top and base of my card with navy card and then white embossed card. I also cut the heart elements in navy and white. I printed the personalised sentiment and die cut them. I added the sentiment to the base with foam pads so it will act as a stopper for the easel. 

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

lilpatchofcraftyfriends #231 - anything goes (1/3)
avenue613 #June - anything goes optional twist: for the guys (1/8)
creativefingers #279 - anything goes (1/3)
wordartwednesday #651 - anything goes (1/5)
pennys #573 - anything goes (1/3)
lovetocraft #80 - anything goes (1/8)
asyoulike #30th - favourite type of embossing and why. I like dry embossing with folders, it is an easy and neat way to create effective elements 
pinkgem #week 11 - anything goes (1/4)
cardsgalore #124 - anything goes (1/3)
aperfecttimetocraft #6 - 2024 - anything goes (unlimited)



3 comments:

  1. Hi Beckie: This is super cool. I love the fun fold and how it's finished on the outside and inside. Very creative and fun. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Thanks for sharing at LPOCF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very elegant card and a lovely design.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore June Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete