Saturday 15 June 2024

Birthday Card


I was asked to make a card this morning. My response was "When do you need it?"  I was told ASAP because the birthday is today! 

Thankfully the Hunkydory little books make it easier. I used an 8x8in white card and matt and layered it with red, black and then spotty card. I added satin ribbon across the card. I mounted the image onto black card before attaching to my card blank. I die cut the sentiment with a Tonic die and added it to an oval which I cut with a Presscut die. 

allsorts #785 - anything goes (1/3)
asyoulikeit #13th June - with or without words and why (1/3) with words to make it clear how you are thinking about the recipient 
avenue613 #June 2024 - anything goes optional for the guys (2/8)
cardsgalore #124 - anything goes (2/3)
creativefingers #280 - anything goes (1/3)
craftygalscorner #256 - anything goes (1/3)
wordartwednesday #651 - anything goes (2/5)
pennys #573 - anything goes (2/3)
aperfecttimetocraft #June - anything goes (unlimited)






 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, the red and black makes a striking background. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image and lovely bright colours, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card in a short time frame, well done. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. Love the background. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card love the image also the super background thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete