Sunday 30 July 2023

Xmas Nutcracker Card


I have made this Nutcracker Christmas Card with acetate.

I cut the front of my 8x8in white card in half. I added the acetate to the back of the remaining half of the front of my card and then added the half which I cut off on the back from the card to make the inside of  the card look neat. I die cut small circles and stamped "XMAS" using the Crystal Lights Alphabet from Craft Buddy. I added this to the acetate and adding circles to the back of this too again for a neat finish.

I matt and layered the other side of  my card with gold holographic card and then white card. I stamped the images onto the white card again using Craft Buddy stamps. I also added the gold holographic card to the inside of my card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

abcchristmas #12th July - "O" for ornaments (unlimited)*
crafterscafe #299 - Christmas in July (2/5)*
getcreative #123 - Christmas in July (4/5)
12monthsofchristmas #102 - anything Christmas (4/10)
wordartwednesday #605-606 - anything goes (6/10)*
sparklesforumchristmas #150 - include gold (3/3)*
sweetstampin #22nd July (3/3)
starstampz #48 - Christmas in July (3/3)
sparklesforum #166 - Christmas in July (unlimited)*
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #210 - anything goes (2/3)*
dreamvalley #298 - Christmas in July (3/3)*



 



6 comments:

  1. Great job with the acetate! Such a magical effect! Thanks again so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really fun Christmas design and the acetate creates a lovely floating look for the letters. Thank you for playing along with us as Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very smart card, clever to use the acetate this way. We appreciate you joining in our challenge, at Sparkles Christmas. Thankyou. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, another fabulous card, great use of acetate and thanks for joining in again at Sweet Stampin' Sarah - DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the nutcracker and the crystals really make it sparkle! Thanks for joining the Star Stampz challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice and sparkly and I love how you've used the acetate. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT x

    ReplyDelete