Tuesday 11 July 2023

Grandson Birthday Card

 


I have covered my 8x8in white card with blue card. I printed the image and die cut it with a circle die from a Go Kreate nesting set. I mounted that element onto a red circle which is cut with the next size up in the nesting set. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with an oval die. I assembled these die cut elements before completing my card with stars which I cut with a punch.

allsorts #726 - embossing folders/anything goes (1/3)
cardsgalore #113 - anything goes (2/3)*
creativefingers #258 - anything goes (2/3)
classicdesign #7 - anything goes (unlimited)
avenue613 #July 2023 - anything goes optional nautical (2/8)
pennys #550 - anything goes (1/3)*



8 comments:

  1. A lovely personalised card for your Grandson, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely design and a special personalized sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely personalised card for a Bluebirds fan. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful personalised card. Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card for your grandson. Very special card for him. Thank you for joining us this week at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful personalised Birthday card, that's what I love about crafters...we can papercraft pretty much anything!! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great birthday card for your grandson. Thank you for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty hugs, Renske Pennys's DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design and I'm sure he loved it!

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete