Tuesday 14 June 2022

Photograph card

 


I have used a Crafters Companion die to cut the LOVE in red card. I used a Tonic die to cut the elements for the photograph. I used an 8x8in white card. I folded the front into strips. I wanted the strip to the one side of the card and  used the layers to attach the acetate neatly. I added the die cut word and scalloped hearts which I cut with die from a Sixxix nesting set. I assembled the photograph elements and attached them to my card. I also added the same elements to the back of the acetate to create a neat finish. I added polka dot card onto the inside of the back of the card and completed it with smaller hearts which I cut with a punch.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #547 - anything goes (2/5)*
throughthecraftroomdoor #7th June - anything goes (2/4)*
classicdesign #June -anything goes (unlimited)*
craftinghappiness #124 - anything goes (unlimited)*
avenue613 #June - anything goes option let it all hang out (4/8)
craftycatzweekly #599 - anything goes/cute animals (2/3)*
creativefingers #233 - anything goes (2/3)*
aperfecttimetocraft #June - anything goes (unlimited)
pennys #523 - anything goes (2/3)*
craftrocket #93 - girls (unlimited)*
craftycalendar #June - anything goes (unlimited)*

3 comments:

  1. A lovely design, great way to display your beautiful photos and I love the use of the acetate,
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card in red! Thanks again for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete