Monday 6 June 2022

Personalised birthday card for my son's barber


I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with turquoise card and then patterned paper. I printed an image which I found on the internet and die cut it with Tonic rectangle die from a nesting set. I used the next size up in the nesting set to cut turquoise card, I mounted the image. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a circle die from a Go Kreate nesting set and then mounted the sentiment onto a turquoise die cut circle. I assembled these die cut elements onto my card and then completed it with stars which I cut with a punch. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #545 - anything goes (4/5)
throughthecraftroomdoor #24th  May - anything goes (4/4)
classicdesign #June - anything goes (unlimited)
craftinghappiness #124 - anything goes (unlimited)
creatalicious #236 - anything goes optional lots of glitter/bling (3/3)
avenue613 #June - anything goes option let it all hang out (2/8)
craftycatzweekly #598 - anything goes (2/3)
creativefingers #232 - anything goes (2/3)
aperfecttimetocraft #June - anything goes (unlimited)
pennys #522 - anything goes (2/3)
creativeinspirations #June - masculine
trimmiescraft #640 - male (1/2)






 

8 comments:

  1. Beckie this turned out wonderful. So thoughtful of you! Thanks for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete

  2. A brilliant card
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card design and the way it is personal to your son. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card and how you personalized ot for your son. Great job. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very thoughtful love the personalised card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure your son's barber appreciated his special card! Thanks for your awesome submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant personalised card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete