Monday 11 October 2021

Niece Birthday Card

 


I have covered  this 8x8in white card with patterned paper from my stash.

I have printed an element and mounted it onto black card. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a die from a Presscut nesting set. I mounted it onto a black oval and then attached these elements to the card. I completed the card by adding some flowers. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

classicdesign #10 - anything goes (unlimited)*
abitmoretimetocraftextra #10 - anything goes (unlimited)*
aperfecttimetocraft #10 - anything goes (unlimited)*
trimmiescraft #613 - anything goes (2/2)
allsorts #645 - embellish it (1/3)


3 comments:

  1. A pretty floral creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Embellish it' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely the paper is gorgeous I love the flowers and card design totally a delight thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sa lovely card, the black and pink are so striking together. Thanks so much for joining us over at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete