Wednesday 13 October 2021

Grandparents Memory Book Page 1&2

 


I have continued making this Grandparents Memory Book with the Tonic Scalloped Embrace dies. I mounted the first two pages with pink and then cut the next layer in white and then cut the white layer in half to create a pocket. I attached the pocket to the page by adding adhesive round the three edges. I added a pink layer onto the pocket. I cut the sentiment in Kraft card using a Sue Wilson die and added that to the pockets along with a die cut bow.  I cut the tags using a Tonic die. I added the printed personalised details after die cutting them with a Presscut oval die from a nesting set. I added pink ribbon to the tags. The small hearts have been cut with a punch. 

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

classicdesign #10 - anything goes (unlimited)*
abitmoretimetocraftextra #10 - anything goes (unlimited)*
aperfecttimetocraft #10 - anything goes (unlimited)*
craftycatzweekly #568 - anything goes option trick or treat (1/3)*
asyoulikeit 7th Oct - anything goes non card project and why (2/3) Memory Book because the reaction off the recipient is priceless*



1 comment:

  1. A memory book to treasure- fabulous project! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete