Sunday 2 July 2023

Reindeer DL Card

 


I have matt and layered my white DL card with red card and then white card. I have stamped the head of the Crafty Buddy Cute Reindeer onto a circle. I stamped a sentiment onto white card and cut it like a banner. I cut a slightly larger banner  in red card to mount the sentiment and then assembled these elements to my card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

allsorts #735 - anything goes optional summertime (1/3)
cardsgalore #113 - anything goes (1/3)*
creativefingers #258 - anything goes (1/3)
classicdesign #7 - anything goes (unlimited)
abcchristmas #14th June - L for lots of  layers (unlimited)
avenue613 #July - anything goes option nautical (1/8)
dragonflydreams #July - Christmas (1/3)



8 comments:

  1. A fun Christmas card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, what a cute Rudolph. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Beckie. Great idea to add diamond dots to the image. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, Beckie and I love your bejewelled reindeer - sooo cute!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DRAGONFLY DREAMS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your reindeer is adorable - love it! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creation! Beautiful idea to use dots!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge July "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete