Saturday 29 July 2023

Personalised 4th Birthday Card

 


I have matt and layered my A4 card with yellow, white and then spotty card. I added lace and ribbon down my landscape card. I have used a Hobby House image and mounted it onto a yellow scalloped circle which I made with an Xcut die from a nesting set. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Crafters Companion die from a nesting set and then added mounted it. I added these two elements to my card. Finally I added the "4" sticker to a die cut before attaching it to my card.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

allsorts #739/40 - anything but square (1/3)
creativefingers #259 - anything goes (3/3)*
classicdesign #7 - anything goes (unlimited)*
avenue613 #July - anything goes (8/8)
pennys #551 - anything goes (3/3)
throughthepurplehaze #July -  anything goes (3/3)
wordartwednesday #605-606 - anything goes (5/10)*
useyourstuff #489 - three item cluster 
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #210 - anything goes (2/3)*
cardz4galz #204 - something beginning with"P"/Pretty (1/3)*




6 comments:

  1. Left you a comment re last week's prize then forgot to say many thanks for sharing this pretty card with us at Allsorts new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty design and lovely image. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This certainly is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty is a correct word for your card! Such a wonderful and adorable card that you've created for this challenge at C4Galz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete