Sunday 16 January 2022

Girly Birthday Card


I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with pink mirror card and black and white spotty card. I purchased some cards in The Works which were 20 for £1 picking ones I thought were suitable to use on my card handmade cards as toppers. I cut the back off the card to leave me with the detailed side. I mounted the image onto pink mirror card and then attached it to my card blank. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Presscut oval die from a nesting set and mounted it onto a pink mirror card oval before attaching it to my card. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

abitmoretimetocraft  #Jan - anything goes (unlimited)
unicorn #72 - lots of layers (unlimited)*
craftrocket #88 - use dies (unlimited)
classicdesign #1 - anything goes (unlimited)*
aperfecttimetocraft #1 - anything goes (unlimited)
audsentiments #290 - anything goes with sentiment (3/5)
lilredwagon #636 - pick patterned paper
craftinghappiness #119 - anything goes (unlimited)*
mixitup #57 - anything goes option foiling (2/8)
lovetocraft #66 - anything goes (4/8)
creatalicious #227 - anything goes option winter (2/3)



 

4 comments:

  1. Terrific card! So nice that it's personalized. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a female card. Thank you for playing along at the Unicorn challenge. Good luck with your entry. Greetings Marga dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous feminine card..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete