Tuesday 11 January 2022

60th Birthday Card

 


I made this 60th Birthday for a my son's fellow football supporter.

I have matt and layered my 8x8 white card with red card and then blue & white gingham card. I printed the sentiment and die cut them. I used a circle nesting set from The Works. The Fabulous at and numbers with dies by Tonic and the banners with a set by Sue Wilson. I printed a Cardiff City and attached it to my card. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

abitmoretimetocraft #Dec/Jan - anything goes (unlimited)
unicorn #72 - lots of layers (unlimited)*
wordartwednesday #525 - anything goes (5/5)*
craftrocket #88 - use dies (unlimited)*
classicdesign #1 - anything goes (unlimited)*
aperfecttimetocraft #1 - anything goes (unlimited)
creativeinspirations #January - anything goes*
throughthepurplehaze #188 - anything goes (2/3)
creativefingers #222 - anything goes (1/3)*
craftinghappiness #119 - anything goes (unlimited)*
alessandrasangels #54 - anything goes (1/3)
pearlysparkles #69 - January Blues (unlimited)*
hereisaplacetostart #Jan - anything goes (5/8)*





5 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine card and great dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "January Blues" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. I love how you've played with the colours of the Football Club to create this card. It's a perfect design. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done! You carried the theme through your project very well! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete