Monday 27 December 2021

Stepper Christmas Card

 


I have made my card blank using a Presscut die set. I cut the card blank in white card and cut the panels in gold card. I die cut the bauble elements with a Spellbinders nesting set. I embossed all the baubles. I assembled the nesting  baubles together. I added satin ribbon and Tonic Nuvo drops. I cut the sentiment using a Sue Wilson die

I would like to enter  this card into the following challenges:

classicdesign #12 - anything goes (unlimited)*
abitmoretimetocraftextra #December - anything goes (unlimited)
abitmoretimetocraft #Dec/Jan - anything goes (unlimited)
kraftychicks #591 - all occasions (unlimited)*
52christmascardthrowdown #Dec - any challenge featured this year/June-tic,tac,toe - embossing,die,ribbon (unlimited)*




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, and thanks again for playing our challenge, this is a wonderful fold and the color is great, nice dies you used, thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Leanne DT/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete