Saturday 25 December 2021

Memories Christmas Card

 



I wanted to make a special card for my best friends lovely Mam. It's her first Christmas without her beloved Husband.

I have used a Tattered Lace die set to make the book design. I cut the layers in white card and red mirror card. I curved the layers with a rolling pin before assembling them. I have used a page from a Hunkydory book for the top layer. I die cut the page with a die from the set to add to my creation. I added the book mark element down the centre of the book design and added the sentiment which I cut with a Sue Wilson die. I printed a sentiment and die cut it with a die from a nesting set from The Works. I added it to a red shape cut with the next size in the nesting set before adding it to my card. I die cut the poinsettia using a Tattered Lace die set and added them to my card. I attached the assembled book design to an A4 card. I made a box using my score board. I covered the top of the box with red card and then white embossed card. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a scalloped circle die from a Xcut nesting set and added it to a red scalloped circle before attaching it to the lid of my box. I completed the box with satin ribbon around the outside of the lid of my box and a satin bow. 

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

classicdesign #12 - anything goes (unlimited)*
abitmoretimetocraftextra #Dec - anything goes (unlimited)
aperfecttimetocraft #12 - anything goes (unlimited)*
abitmoretimetocraft #Dec/Jan - anything goes (unlimited)
kraftychicks #591 - all occasions (unlimited)*
girlzcreativecrafts #20 - Christmas (unlimited)*
wordartwednesday #523 - Christmas (4/5)*






1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, I like this, so pretty too, way to go, thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Leanne DT/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete