Saturday 10 July 2021

Teacher Thank you card

 


I matt and layered my 8x8in white card with pink card and then pink and white dotty cat. I attached lace and satin ribbon down my card. I have used a Hunkydory Little Book page and mounted it onto pink card before attaching it to my card. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Spellbinders scalloped circle die and used the next size in the nesting set to cut a pink circle to mount my sentiment and then added it to my card. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

abitmoretimetocraftextra #July - anything goes (unlimited)*
wordartwednesday #499 - anything goes (1/5)*
craftycatzweekly #559 - anything goes (1/3)*
cardztv #144 - anything goes (3/3)*
mixitup #51 - anything goes/aperture (5/5)*
craftycalendar #July - anything goes (3/3)*
crafterscastle #43 - anything goes (3/3)*
creativefingers #212 - anything goes (1/3)*
aperfecttimetocraft #July - anything goes (unlimited)*
alessandrasangels #48 - anything goes (1/3)*
craftycreations #423 - anything goes (1/3)*
avenue613 #7 - anything goes option watercolour (5/8)*
classicdesign #7 - anything goes (unlimited)*
 

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card,Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thanks for sharing at 613 avenue create !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, very pretty colours. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such an absolutely BEAUTIFUL card!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the pretty colours. Thanks for joining in our July 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and pretty decorated! ♥
    Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers!
    (◠‿◠✿) DT Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete