Tuesday 6 July 2021

Bold Word Christmas Card

 


This is the 1st card I have made with this Sue Wilson bold word die.

I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with red glitter card and then white embossed card. I die cut the background for the word in red glitter card. I die cut the outline in kraft card and then the letters in spotty card.  I attached satin ribbon across my card and then added a satin ribbon bow. I added the bold word embellishment and added the stamped Merry 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

abitmoretimetocraftextra #July - anything goes (unlimited)*
mixitup #51 - anything goes/aperture (4/5)*
aperfecttimetocraft #July - anything goes (unlimited)*
avenue613 #7 - anything goes option watercolour (4/8)
classicdesign #7 - anything goes (unlimited)*




4 comments:

  1. What a great die and I love what you've done with it - thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that is awesome..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely elegant Christmas card. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABulous design..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete