Thursday 18 February 2021

Birthday card

 


I have been asked to make a birthday card for a lady that likes rowing. I found the image in a Hunkydory big book. I have mounted the image onto red card. I matt and layered my 8x8in white card with red and spotty card. I added the image. I die cut a printed personalised sentiment with a die from a Spellbinders nesting set and used the next size in the set to cut red card to mount the sentiment before adding it to my card. I die cut the flowers using a Lea'bilities die set. I completed my card with gems in the centre of the flowers.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

classicdesign #Feb - anything goes (unlimited)*
avenue613 #2 - anything goes option heart and soles (5/8)
abitmoretimetocraftextra #Feb - anything goes (unlimited)*
pennys #490 - anything goes (2/3)*
diesrus #163 - anything goes with a die brand stocked/Spellbinders (3/3)*
fabnfunky #511 - birthday (2/2)*
unicorn #62 - use flowers (unlimited)*
pearlysparkles #59 - anything goes (unlimited)*
abitmoretimetocraft #134 - anything goes (unlimited)*
wordartwednesday #479 = anything goes (4/5)* Top 3



7 comments:

  1. Loving the bold colours!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors combination! Thank you for playing along at The Unicorn Challenge
    Good luck with your entry
    Greetings Marga dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Flowers" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bold palette, red and polka dots on a card- Awesome. Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - love the red and black.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete