Wednesday 24 February 2021

Alicia's Valentine's Card

 


I received Valentine's card off the little darlings that live next door. This is a card I made for the eldest, Alicia.

I have matt and layered the 6x6in white scalloped card with pink and white embossed card.  I added satin ribbon across the card. I die cut the heart using a Spellbinders set.  I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with an oval from a Presscut nesting set and mounted it onto a pink oval cut with the next size die in the nesting set. I attached these elements to my card with foam pads.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

classicdesign #Feb - anything goes (unlimited)*
abitmoretimetocraftextra #Feb - anything goes (unlimited)*
pearlysparkles #59 - anything goes (unlimited)*
abitmoretimetocraft #134 - anything goes (unlimited)*
creativecraftcottage #137 - Happy Valentines/Love (2/5)*
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #152 - anything goes (3/3)*
simplycreatetoo #167 -  use hearts (1/3)*
throughthecraftroomdoor #23 Feb - anything goes (2/2)*
movingalongwiththetimes #127 - valentines/love (2/3)*

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beckie, a beautiful valentines day card for Alicia, love the pretty embossed panel you added. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete