Sunday 5 July 2020

Winter Scene Christmas card


I have made an 8x8in white easel card. I have matt and layered the top and bottom with silver mirror card and light blue card. On the top I have added layers of white card along with various die cuts to create and a snowy scene. I have used Marianne dies. I added domed acetate over the die cut detail on my card. I attached this to my card with red liner tape. I added a sheet of white card over the top for a neater finish,  I added a strip of card across the base of my card with foam pads to act as the stopper for the easel, I cut snowflakes with a punch and added them to the acetate with P.V.A glue.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

aperfecttimetocraft #7 - anything goes (unlimited)
classicdesign #7 - anything goes (unlimited)
craftycatzweekly #513 - anything goes option time to relax (2/3)
abitmoretimetocraft #119 - anything goes (unlimited)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #135 - Christmas (1/3)
avenue613 #235 - anything goes optional sentiment as the focal point (1/8)*
christmasblog #July - hip to be square (1/3)
wordartwednesday #446 - anything goes (4/5)
abitmoretimetocraftextra #July - anything goes (unlimited)
paperfunday #19 - anything goes option great outdoors (1/4)
merrylittlechristmas #24 - anything goes Christmas (2/5)
audsentiments #255 -  Christmas and sentiment (1/5)
abcchristmas #July - o for over the top (unlimited)
dragonflydreams #5th July - no patterned paper (unlimited)








5 comments:

  1. Very nice! Thanks so much for accepting the challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty winter scene lots of pretty details ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful such a pretty and serene scene, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely scene card, love all those die cuts. Thanks for inspiring us at The Paper Funday Challenges! Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. Thankyou for joining in the 'no patterned paper' challenge at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete