Wednesday 1 July 2020

A Christmas card with Patterned Paper


This creation is for my DT post at craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.

I have been so bored I have started making Christmas cards. Every year I say I'm going to start making Christmas cards earlier next year. I have actually stuck to my word this year!!

I have covered my 8x8in white card with patterned paper. I have used an image from my stash and attached it to a die cut, cut using a die from The Works. I then attached the image to my card. I die cut the sentiment using a Tonic die and mounted it before attaching to my card. I completed my card with snowflakes that I cut with a punch.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

throughthecraftroomdoor #30th June - anything goes (2/2)*
pennys #474 - anything goes (3/3)*
craftyhazelnutschristmas #496 - anything goes option snowflake (unlimited)*
aperfecttimetocraft #7 - anything goes (unlimited)
craftycatzweekly 512 - anything goes (3/3)
diesrus #148 - anything goes (1/3)*
classicdesign #7 - anything goes (unlimited)
creativefingers #189 - anything goes (3/3)*
crafterscafe #246 - anything goes (1/3)*
craftinghappiness #55 - anything goes (unlimited)
artydivas #25 - anything goes (2/5)
abitmoretimetocraft #119 - anything goes (unlimited)
cardsgalore #77 - anything goes (1/3)
lemonshortbread #123 - anything goes (1/3)
wordartwednesday #446 - anything goes (1/5)
abitmoretimetocraftextra #July - anything goes (unlimited)
merrylittlechristmas #24 - anything goes Christmas (1/5)



9 comments:

  1. Beckie, celebrating Christmas in July... I love this card. Well done! Thank you for entering The Crafter's Café Challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely traditional winter image paired with a fabulous design paper, a beautiful Christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice holiday card. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and festive card you created, Beckie! Thank you for playing along with us at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your lovely card, and hope to see you again. Stay safe.
    Hugs,
    Lori xx (DT for Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s always so nice to make Christmas cards early. It really takes the pressure off!
    This card is wonderful. I love the patterned paper. That sentiment is fun!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the plaid background - very festive. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! Thanks so much for linking up to the DRU "Anything Goes" challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely FAB! Thanks so much for sharing with us in our challenge over at Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, MLCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete