Saturday 10 November 2018

Personalised girlfriend card


A personalised birthday card for my son to give his girlfriend.

 I have made an A4 cream card and matt and layered it with purple and then cream card. I have used a punch on the corners. I die cut the trellis with a Cheery Lynn, I cut it twice and snipped part of one to enable me to extend the trellis when attaching it to the card.  I printed the photo and sentiment. I matt and layered the photo with pink and then purple card and then added it to the card. I die cut the sentiment with a Sizzix heart die and then added it to the trellis. I added the heart that I cut with a punch and the die cut Love element. I completed the card with flat backed embellishments on the trellis.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

pennys #405 - anything goes (2/3)*
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #93 - anything goes (3/3)*
scrapyland #101 - anything goes with brand of die scrapyland stock (3/5)*
avenue613 #215 - anything goes optional Christmas/winter (3/8)*
thecraftyaddicts #54 - anything goes/girly (3/3)*
creatalicious #150 - anything goes (unlimited)*
notjustcards #Nov - anything goes (2/5)*
lovetocraft #28 - anything goes (3/5)*
papercraft #12 - anything goes (2/3)*
corrosivechallengesbyjanet #11 - anything goes (1/3)*
wordartwednesday #360 - anything goes (3/5)*
thecraftyaddicts #54 - anything goes/spook it up (3/3)*
unicorn #38 - use a sentiment (unlimited)*



2 comments:

  1. Hi Beckie this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great creation, lovely photo! Thanks again for joining us at Unicorn Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete